Monday, May 24, 2010

Cool Thing: Red Robin

I recently ate a Red Robin. For those you who know me, you'll remember I spent my teenage years slaving away at the "Dirty Bird" (don't worry, after working for the company for cumulatively five years, I can assure you, it's not actually dirty). Eating at Red Robin almost every day for almost my entire high school experience, I have been turned off to anything served by the aforementioned bird for some time. I would occasionally go with friends since the mission, it was good, but that ever present "classic season salt" taste, makes everything taste the same to me. My birthday is coming up (feel free to send gifts) and I got a free burger, so I thought, why not go down to the ole' dirty bird for kicks and giggles. To my surprise, I've successfully been reintroduced back to the environment (after all these years) as a regular Red-Robin-goer! No season salt taste! So yeah, I'm really tired, I hope all that made sense. I'm just happy to be here folks. Shout out to my man Brad who survived an encounter with a rather large woman with his life and v-card intact (contrary to what her initial intentions may or may not have been).

No comments:

Post a Comment