Monday, April 5, 2010

Cool Thing: Tweeting Conference


So I tried something new this Conference weekend. For those of you that use Twitter, you could follow #ldsconf and see all the updates for people watching conference. Most people had great up-lifting things to say, or just noted things that they liked. Tweeting #ldsconf was like having a huge group conversation! Not only where there members tweeting, but some obvious non-members and/or antagonists towards the Church and the whole conference experience. Overall though, I would have to say it ended up being more of a distraction, I found myself watching more Twitter than conference at a couple of points. I eventually got off Twitter. I think it was fun to see the tweets between conference, but during conference I found myself not wanting to be distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment