Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cool Thing: Mesa in March

I spent this last weekend in Arizona. Paradise. Honestly, when I left Provo, it was snowing at 5 a.m. and it was hard to believe that weather in March could actually be lovely--enter Arizona. Blue skies, 75 degrees, 8,000 sqft Villa, helicopter rides, and the most alluring aroma ever, orange tree blossoms! I was sitting on the balcony reading, over looking an orchard of these trees and the scent of those blossom wafting across the back side of the Villa was intoxicating.

March + Mesa = Mecca!

The only downer being of course this terrible cold I had. I say "this" because it still hasn't gone away. Though it was pretty entertaining trying to introduce myself to people with absolutely no voice whatsoever. I have MTV to thank for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment